- Date PostedSeptember 5, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Year
- QualificationBachelor Degree
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Software Engineer – Node.js
Domain:– IT/Software Services
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
Job Location: Remote
About the role
We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Backend Software Engineer – Node.js to develop high-performance features, logic-intensive and web-based enterprise software, Our software helps IT administrators and business users automate Google Workspace workflows without learning to code. As a backend developer, you will proactively solve problems, design and implement complex server-side logic using the Node.js environment. As a senior role, you will also play a crucial role in driving technical excellence and guiding the development team in delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of server-side logic features and
APIs using the Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js and other relevant technologies.
- Collaborate with frontend developers and other team members on the integration of
- Participate in code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to maintain
high code quality standards.
- Lead and manage the junior developers, providing mentorship, training, and guidance to
foster skill development and professional growth.
- Implement secure and efficient data storage solutions, including databases and caching
- Analyze and resolve complex technical challenges and bottlenecks that arise during
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues, addressing them promptly to ensure system
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in backend development and
contribute innovative ideas to enhance our technology stack.
- Champion Agile or Scrum methodologies to drive efficient project management and
effective communication within the team.
- 2+ years of professional experience with backend development specialized in Node.js
and associated technologies.
- Strong understanding of server-side architecture, design patterns, and RESTful API
- Solid experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, including data modeling,
querying, and optimization.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and deploying
applications in cloud environments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development
- Strong motivation to keep up with the latest technologies.
- Good understanding of web security best practices.
- Proficient understanding of the GIT version control tool.
- Professional communication in English and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to remote team collaboration with time zone differences.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with build tools such as Babel, Webpack and Eslint is a plus.
- Experience with Google Workspace apps and APIs is a plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.