- Date PostedJune 12, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience15-20 Years
- Career LevelManager
Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Grease and Lubricant Specialist
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in related field
Job Related Experience: Minimum 15 Years in Grease/ Lubricants /Chemical Industry Product Management, Lab testing and quality control.
Specialized Training and Unique Skills: Manufacturing operations experience, and ISO 9001 auditing and QMS.
Sponsorship: Single , no family sponsorship
Benefits given along this
- Performance Bonus
- Visa, Air Ticket provided to employee and family
- 30 days annual leave and Air Ticket for the family is provided
- Medical insurance for employees and the family.
- Demonstrate strong technical understanding of Grease and Lubricant manufacturing process and their application.
- Competence in technical understanding of product specifications, formulations, and compliance.
- Experience in laboratory activities and facility operations to support activities in QA/QC related to grease and lubricant products.
- Expert in greases and lubricants manufacturing process and technology.
- Leading the product strategy from concept to execution.
- Responsible for Grease manufacturing process development, trial production, product approval, trouble shooting, etc
- Sourcing raw material for the most competitive products.
- Identify opportunities for plant effectiveness and efficiency improvement related to method of manufacturing.
- Provide validation of Grease and lubricant method of manufacturing in line with grease and lubricants quality requirements
- Deliver products/process training when agreed, share knowledge and best practice from new global developments.
- Provide support to new product launches and making sure no delays are due to method of manufacturing challenges.
- Deliver grease and lubricant manufacturing cost optimization/reduction, with particular attention to energy use optimization and flushing minimization and reusage to reduce cost and waste without compromising product quality.
- Identify capacity increases opportunities with no or limited CAPEX investment by optimizing the method of manufacturing or by suggesting formulation changes.
- Develops all the production schedules for the blending and packaging operations.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190