- Date PostedJune 27, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience10-15 Years
Greetings from MME………
Position: QAQC – Electrical
Industry: Assets Management and Construction Consultancy
Job Location: Sanand, Gujarat
Qualification: Education: B.E./Diploma in respective Discipline (Electrical)
Scope of Work:
General Quality Assurance (QA) & Quality Control (QC), Testing & Commissioning (T&C) requirements for Electrical works:
- Review and comment of Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Inspection Testing Plan (ITP) and
Check-list based on Client’s Quality Management Manual, ISO Quality Management System, GFC drawings, Shop drawings, specifications, project quality and HSE requirements for Mechanical and Electrical works within 7 days from date of submission.
- Preparing inspection schedule based on CLIENT Representative’s defined major and minor
Inspections on-site and off-site in ITP with criteria as per applicable Indian Standards and
PQP as mentioned in enclosed Matrix: Major and Minor Inspections.
- Based on Construction Schedule and instructions from CLIENT Representative, Inspector to
conduct site inspection along with CLIENT staff. Post inspection, found findings shall be rectified by sub -contractor and post rectification the said work shall be checked by TL and Inspector.
- Major Inspections are to be inspected jointly by CLIENT Representative, TL and Inspector and
rectifying findings. After rectification of defects, final inspection to be carried by CLIENT
Representative prior casting / covering with approval on Inspection Testing Record (ITR).
- Reject Materials if it is not as per approved Material list and report to CLIENT Representative
Manager immediately without any delay or hiding any kind of information.
- Conducting inspections for Joints and Connections of all works.
- Re-inspecting the work if it is modified/ re-opened/ changed after approval on ITR.
- ITR records for before & after installation for above said works with respect to approval
sheet, visual inspection is to be maintained by Inspectors and weekly/Bi-weekly records are
to be submitted to CLIENT Representative.
- Conducting weekly/bi-weekly/ monthly site quality walks as defined in ITP with CLIENT
Representative and obtained observations from CLIENT Representative for corrective actions
and preventive actions to avoid future defects.
- Weekly Quality Report submission to CLIENT.
- Attending Meeting once in every 2 months with Client for Quality Observations and Control.
- Conducting for quality awareness training before commencement of work packages to CLIENT
- Preparing Testing and Commissioning (TnC) Plan and supporting team for performing T&C Plan.
- To ensure timely rectification of observations raised by Owner.
- Conducting Quality Audit Quarterly and closing of Quality Audit finding report.
- Owner’s Pre-handing over and handing over inspections and closure of quality report practically and contractually.
- Monitoring & Controlling of Snag-list for Project Closure.
- Any other works related with QA-QC and TnC activities instructed by CLIENT.
- Performing QA/QC activities as mentioned in General requirements for Electrical works – HT
Electrical Power system, Medium Voltage, Low Voltage & Extra Low Power System in line
with approved documents.
- Conducting Finished Goods and Raw Materials Inspections at Off-site as per ITP.
- Preparation & Execution of T&C Plan including corrective and preventive actions based on
- Participating Govt Authorities’ NOC inspection.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.