- Date PostedSeptember 7, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience5-10 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Career LevelManager
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Manager Legal
Qualification: : Bachelor of Laws/Master of Laws degree
Job Location: Nariman Point, South Mumbai
We are looking for a strategic legal manager equipped to provide general business advisory and support business teams at to Group companies. A detail-oriented and dynamic hands-on person with experience in commercial and legal aspects of contracts for potential exposure to liability.
This role will need to collaborate closely with business partners to resolve all legal issues and mitigate liability risks. The incumbent will also be required to build awareness of legal risk exposures / prepare and disseminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures, including standardization of agreements etc. conduct legal audits of various functions to ensure compliance.
We are rapidly growing our team and welcome the incumbent, who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change with their curious, incisive, and courageous nature.
What you’ll do
- Drafting, Reviewing, Vetting & Rendering advice and directing on legal issues involving contracts, including documentation in terms of Sale Deeds, MOU, Joint Venture Agreements, NDAs, Lease and Licensing arrangements.
- Drafting & Vetting of Suits, Petitions, Appeals, Affidavits, Notices, reply to Notices etc.
- Briefing & Managing Non-Litigation & Litigations Cases. Communications, notice preparation with Senior Advocates & taking feedback regarding the ongoing cases and briefing the Management regarding the same.
- Reviewing and preparing general correspondence, trust letters, mortgages, and statement of adjustment.
- Handling various regulatory compliance and liasioning with government authorities.
- Preparing MIS of ongoing Cases and Agreements.
- Effective liaison and communication shall be the key competency area. Litigations arising out of Agreements must be avoided and hence Agreements must be drafted and prepared in close consultation of key stake holders and user functions and the role entails thorough review and understanding and consequential reviews accompanied with in-depth understanding, expertise and experience in handling various types of Agreements related to the business.
- Providing Legal Protection and Risk Management advice to the management on Contract Management.
- Providing and interpreting Legal information, conducting training and disseminating appropriate Legal requirements related to Contracts/Agreements to various Functions.
- Shall be required to attend conferences, seminars, study case laws and any other amendment, ordinance being formulated from time to time and keeping the Senior Management briefed about the same on a regular basis.
- Reviewing all Contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed and access legal implications that require management’s attention.
What you’ll need
- Prior legal experience of 8 years combining corporate and private law settings including considerable experience with matters pertaining to commercial transactions, litigation management, compliance, and general corporate law matters.
- Well conversant inter alia with Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act.
- Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management.
- Knowledge in Arbitration, ADR, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code Ability to demonstrates maturity, judgment and functional expertise when solving legal issues and dealing with both internal and external clients
- Ability to work across diverse and cross functional teams for desired outcomes
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and the Board of Directors for approvals on strategic corporate compliance related matters
- Well conversant with corporate laws with special emphasis on companies act, shareholder management
- Shown ability to lead and execute optimally at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – both written and verbal – with a proven ability to communicate to all customers internally and externally to the business
- Consistent record of investigating and resolving sophisticated compliance issues
- Adept to work on high bandwidth and support variety of business needs
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines; ability to prioritize, plan, coordinate and execute on assignments, peer manage relations with colleagues of other fields.
- Strong analytical ability, creativity, and good judgment in resolving legal issues
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.