Urgently Required Level 3 IT Engineer in a Well Known IT Support Service Company – Vadodara, Gujarat Location.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Position: Level 3 IT Engineer
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
• To deliver a high-quality solution and product. Taking technical ownership in design and delivery. This role will be responsible for handling level 3 support of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
• Professional Experience
• Technical University degree or similar – Computer Science would be a plus;
• Preferably holds professional qualifications and certifications: MCSE/MCITP, VCP, AWS, ITIL (Preferable)
• Team player, willing to learn and face new challenges and strong analytical skills
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
• Candidates must be willing to work in shifting schedule.
• Receives non-standard problems and requests of (very) complex and comprehensive nature and records them; Solves the problems independently.
• Must have:
• ITIL v3 Foundation – Intermediate knowledge
• VMware ESXi & Hyper-V – Intermediate knowledge
• Windows 7, 8 and/or 10 (preferred) – Expert knowledge
• Active Directory – Expert knowledge
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2/2016 R2 – Expert knowledge
• Group Policies (GPOs), DNS, DHCP, TS, IIS – Expert knowledge
• Firewall Administration – Expert knowledge
• Microsoft Server and Exchange Migration – Expert knowledge
• Server Backup & Virtualization Management – Expert knowledge
• Co-ordinate with inter/other department, internal team, clients and vendors for any IT related requests/requirements/issues
• Ensuring quality services are delivered within SLA & Time Estimating
• Manage Escalations from both internal team and client
• Managing transition phase of transferring the functional, technical and procedural knowledge to maintain and support organization
• Activity Planning and Sequencing: Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
• Monitoring and Reporting Progress, Creating Charts and Schedules: Analyze status report and troubleshoot problem areas
• Resource Planning: Coach, mentor and motivate team members
• Train employees across multiple departments on server operations, monitoring, reporting
• Manage Escalations from both client and internal team.
• IT Audits, Report and Monthly/Quarterly meetings for Business improvement and achievements
• Technical abilities include but not limited to an advanced understanding of Windows, Mac OSX IOS, android operating systems, Fixed Function terminals (FFT), hardware, software, network operating system problems.
• Proficient with Active Directory, Windows Registry, Exchange 365, and Microsoft Office as well as Office 2011 & Office 2016 for MAC.
• Identifies, investigates and researches problems to resolution or escalates to proper team to further isolate issue using appropriate escalation processes and procedures.
• Extensive knowledge of WAN, LAN and WLAN networking
• Experience with configuring business-class firewalls and VPNs
• IT experience with the following software platforms a plus: Shadow Protect, Datto, Sage Time Slip, Salesforce, SharePoint, Millennium, Master Builder, CCH, Oasis, QuickBooks, fishbowl etc.
• Proactive monitoring of applications and services using Remote Monitoring and Management tools to ensure high availability and to meet service level agreements.
• Handle all information, whether written or verbal, in a confidential and professional manner and in compliance with HIPAA standards and regulations.
• Manage internal IT management software system, patch management tools and PSA tools
• Implement process vision and design, enhancement strategy and transition strategy
• Maintained LAN servers, workstations, Laptops, Switches, firewalls, routers and other internetworking products. Performed network security management, Backup management, IT procurement and Vendor management.
• Solid working knowledge of Windows operating systems (7, 8, 10 and Server 2008, 2012, 2016), Microsoft Office (2007, 2010, 2013) and Microsoft Office 365 and configuration DHCP, DNS, DC, Print and file service, FTP server, Users & Groups Management, GPO, IIS
• Administration of VMWare and Hyper-V environment, P2V
• To maintain an up to record of network diagrams, inventory databases and equipment specifications related to the customer’s services, including updates to the knowledge base.
• Analysis and research of security alerts Qualification
• Good understanding of Patch Management, Recovery Services environment.
• Must have ability to communicate and present effectively
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.