Kuwait, the hub of richness, is ranked fifth in the world in terms of highest Gross Domestic Product. The income per capita of Kuwait is about eighty one thousand and eight hundred dollars. The main catchy features of the economy of Kuwait are that the economy structure is completely tax free.
Apart from the blooming oil and gas sector in the Kuwait, another sector that is yielding tremendous revenue and fortune is the construction sector. In order to facilitate the process of job seekers meeting the right employers, the construction recruitment agencies play a vey vital role right from the initial stages to the final stages of recruitment.
The functions of a construction recruitment agency in Kuwait-
- Broadcasting the advertisement for job requirements and the skill sets needed for the particular job. The advertisements can be broadcasted through out the internet by means of web portals.
- Screening the applications of the applicants and sorting them according to the skill set and also according to the job requirements by the specific construction company or unit.
- Inviting the potential candidates for the particular job specific screening or interview.
- Figuring out the candidates suitable for the jobs.
- Intimating the candidates who successfully cleared the screening process to be ready with the documents like educational degrees, identity proofs and passport.
- Facilitating the visa application and issuing of the same to the candidates.
The famous of all the construction companies is the Arabian Construction Company, and there are many construction recruitment agencies which have signed a service level agreement or SLA with the former one. The construction recruitment agencies do charge a fixed amount from its client, which are the construction companies themselves.
It is highly recommended to the job seeker to verify the credentials both the construction recruitment agency and thus the corresponding construction company, before making a solid move in the same direction.