Urgently Required Marketing Executive in a Leading Hospitality Company- Delhi Location.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Marketing Executive
Experience: 2-3 years
Role and Responsibilities:
• Brand Management, Communication Strategy, PR, Promotion Management, Loyalty management.
• Complete exposure and understanding sales systems and processes in Hospitality Industry.
• Exposure to both the Sales as well as Marketing function in the company.
• Prepares and submits sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region
• Profitability in accordance with the general guidelines, the global and local objectives and local governmental policies.
• Develop a business plan and a three years plan in terms of quality, targeted action and Business to grow company.
• Implement corporate standards in the area of responsibility (e.g. Code of Ethics, Values, corporate identity, policies, procedures).
• Build up top level relations to the largest accounts in the area of responsibility: — Organize dedicated PR and Marketing events foreseen in budget — Suggesting on new strategies.
• –Team Handing: Acting as a Coach for the team members & maximizing their output. — Sales growth –Operating profit — Top customer intimacy — Cost control — Compliance of internal and external guidelines, policies, procedures — Internal and external customer service satisfaction (e.g. number of complaints -opportunities).
• Business development activities in line with Marketing Strategy & lead generation.
• Market intelligence & Participation in Marketing events.
• Participation in Company Initiatives – encouraging members for ownership.
• Ensure achievement of set targets (Value and Volume) for the geographical area handled.
• Customer Retention, Brand building & Complaint redressal in time.
• Good understanding of long term contracts & Develops and implements strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new.
• Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short and long-term sales strategies for targeted prospects.
• Prepares and submits sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region.
• Ability to develop market from the ground level.
• Have a clear understanding of client needs and business objectives to ensure we are meeting client expectations.
• Contribution in new product development.
• Senior level Client Relationship development.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.