Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Accounts Manager
Roles and Responsibilities-
Location : Solomon (Australia)
Designation : Accounts Manager
Experience : 5+years
Detailed Job Description:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL:
– Overseeing preparation of statutory books of Accounts, Fixed Asset Register, Bank Reconciliation, Party Reconciliation and Consolidated Reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
– Handling financial statements including Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c Accounts Payable and Receivable Statements and Balance Sheets.
– Monitoring day to day bank transactions, bank reconciliation, inventory reconciliation, inventory management, invoicing and periodical bank submissions.
– Formulating annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
– Conducting audits; evaluating the internal control systems with a view to highlight shortcomings & implementing recommendations made by Internal Auditors.
– Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes and filing of returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliance.
– Monitoring cash flows and ensuring that funds are arranged in the most cost effective manner after projecting accurate cash forecast.
– Financial accounting, planning and monitoring.
– Develop and manage statistical MIS reports monthly comparative operative expense analysis, half yearly and annual income statements and other MIS reports as and when required by the management.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at email@example.com or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190